PROTECGENE is an Acerola Orange Juice Beverages with 1000mg natural Vitamin C, 2 Billion CFU Probiotic (LactobacccillushelveticusRosell®-52 ME), Prebiotic FOS, Zinc and Vitamin D3, give you 5 layers immune protection against viruses and bacteria.
PROTECGENE Natural Vitamin C from USA PureWay-C
PureWay-C® is a proprietary, Patent Pending, proven form of vitamin C that documented with research studies (in-vitro and clinical trials) showing that contains lipid metabolites of lipid triglycerides and citrus bioflavonoids, for better delivery, rapidly absorbed and highly retained by the body.
- 100% natural
- Vegan and non-GMO ingredients
- GRAS-affirmed and stomach friendly
- Kosher & Halal-certified
Contains no preservative, no artificial colouring
Direction for use:-
Pour one sachet of PROTECGENE into a glass, add in cool water (about 180ml), stir until dissolve then serve
1 sachet a day
PROTECGENE uses PureWay-C natural vitamin C from the United States, proven by human clinical trials
- More rapidly absorbed and more highly retained (233% higher) by the human body than all forms of vitamin C tested for all time points
- More rapidly stimulated healthy neurons (12X fold more efficiently) Promotes nerve regeneration more efficiently than all forms of vitamin C tested for all times points.
- More rapidly promoted would healing (3X fold more efficiently). PureWay-C stimulates would healing more efficiently than all forms of vitamin C tested for all time points.More rapidly protected immune system (2.5X more efficiently).
- PureWay-C protects the immune system from toxins more efficiently than all forms of vitamin C tested for all time points.
- Best reduces plasma levels of C-reactive protein (64% higher) and Oxidized LDL (83% higher) in human clinical studies.
- Delivers effective antioxidant (12% higher) and free radical scavenging activity (11% higher) using the (ORAC) and (DPPH) methods.
Benefit of Vitamin C
- Essential for the growth, development, and repair of all body tissues
- Protect cells from damage
- Effectively strengthens the immune system against viruses
- Prevent Iron deficiencies
- Reduce inflammation
- Promote nerve regeneration
- Defend against cardiovascular disease
- Protects memory and cognitive thinking throughout the aging process
- How many oranges do you need for 1000mg of Vitamin C?
20 oranges = 1000mg Vitamin C
How much is an orange？
How much are twenty oranges
Twenty Oranges + Probiotics + Prebiotics + Zinc + Vitamin D3 + Acerola = RM3.90??
Ever wondered why other vitamin Cs are so cheap? ? What is the different between Natural and Synthetic Vitamin C?
LALLEMAND Probiocap – LactobacccillushelveticusRocell®-52 ME
LactobacccillushelveticusRosell®-52 ME is a Patented probiotic microencapsulation technology which protects probiotic against harsh condition (gastric acidity up to pH1.5) and thermal shock.
2.0 Billion CFU Live Probiotic / sachet
Benefit of Probiotic
1. Boost immune system
2. Inhibit the growth of harmful gut bacteria
3. Promote the production of natural antibodies in the body
4. Boost immune cells like the T lymphocytes and natural killer cells
5. Reduced the likelihood and duration of respiratory infections
6. Study over 570 children found that taking Lactobacillus GG reduced the frequency and severity of respiratory infections by 17%.
Prebiotic FrutafitFrutafit IQ inufin FOS (1250mg per sachet)
- Soluble fibers
- Food for good bacteria in the gut
- Increasing the amounts of healthful bacteria
- Improve digestion
- Weight management
- Overall health
Benefits of Lalmin® Zinc
- Stimulate immune cells
- keep immune system strong
- reduce oxidative stress
- reduce the length of the common cold by up to 33%
- significantly reduce the risk of infections
- promote immune response in older adults
- Improve male fertility
Benefits of Vitamin D3
- body’s first line of defense against infection and disease by promoting immune response.
- enhance the function of immune cells, including T cells and macrophages, that protect your body against pathogens.
- low vitamin D levels are associated with an increased risk of respiratory diseases, including tuberculosis, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), as well as viral and bacterial respiratory infections.
- linked to decreased lung function, which may affect your body’s ability to fight respiratory infections.
- Most well-known for being extremely rich in Vitamin C
- Used to help with or prevent colds or flu
- An antioxidant nutrient
- Together with vitamin C, boost immunity
- 50 to 100X more Vitamin C than oranges or lemons
There are no reviews yet.