GermShield – Hand Sanitizing Mist (Apple Mint)
- We love to keep our baby nursery clean, fresh, germs and toxic free.
- We believe you are the same and will find our organic disinfectant indispensable.
- Specially formulated with 100% plant based ingredients.
- The organic content is developed in USA as a revolutionary 100% natural disinfectant that kills 99.9% of bacteria, germs, fungus, and virus in seconds.
- Apple Mint flavoured hygienic mist to help keeping germs, bacteria and fungus at bay. This plant based mist is convenient and give you a piece of mind when you need to clean those little fingers and water is not available.
- Did you know that regular hand sanitisers are full of harmful chemicals?
- If you don’t believe us, try to smell them and you’ll know they shouldn’t be applied to your skin.
- Hand Sanitizing Mist – Apple Mint is alcohol free which means it won’t dry out your skin.
- This hand sanitiser is one of a kind because it’s not just suitable for all the skin types but it’s applicable to babies too.
- It’s completely natural and made with 100% plant based ingredients.
- The combination of apple mint and other fruit extracts makes it super moisturizing.
- Kath + Belle Hand Sanitizing Mist also has a subtle fruity scent which makes it perfect to keep in your handbag or on your desk.
- Kath + Belle provides safe alternatives to chemical based products.
- Our range of products is a safe alternative to chemical based products which are often made with toxic, dangerous chemicals that can be harmful to the skin and body.
Perfect for sensitive skin, dry conditions, eczema and other skin allergies.
- 5X the active to kill germs and bacteria
- Quick and easy.
- Safe and Non-Toxic.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
How to use:
Spray on the surface or toys that you would like to disinfect. No rinse required.
GermShield – Hand Sanitizing Mist (Apple Mint) Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Citrus, Reticulata, Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amra Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
There are no reviews yet.